- Will my contents be okay if they aren't in climate-controlled storage
Yes, however, certain precautions should be taken with electronics if
you move out during the cold winter months. Just let them sit for a few hours to
warm up to room temperature prior to use.
- Will my contents get wet in storage
All of our storage units have fitted roll-up garage doors to ensure the
elements don't get inside.
- Can we get in whenever we want
Customers can have access to their storage units at any time during our
business hours. As an extra security measure we do have an alarm system that is
activated after hours.
- For how long am I obliged to rent a storage unit
Only for as long as you need it. You set the term. Easy renewal options
make it possible to extend your time if you need it.
- Do I have to pay first and last month rent up front
You are only charged for the month you move in plus a $20.00 one time fee and we don't collect rent for the last month in advance.
- Do you insure my property
We don't insure your property.
- What is the height of your storage units
This is important since we know you wish to make the most efficient use
of the space you rent. You will want to calculate cubic feet when considering how
much space you will need to stack boxes, etc. Our standard storage units have a
ceiling height of 9 feet while our climate-controlled buildings feature 10 foot
- Do I need to be concerned with pests such as rodents
We have a pest control company coming in on a regular basis to help
assure that rodents are kept under control.
- Can I store anything I wish in the unit I rent
We do not permit the storage of food, gasoline, combustibles or contraband.
- I haven't got a lock - will you provide one
You may purchase a lock at our counter when you rent your unit.
- I haven't got access to any boxes and other packing supplies. Do you
have any for me
We do have most packing materials, however, boxes are still not available from our